- 50% of the seats are filled strictly on merit basis, in accordance with the University rules.
- 50% seats filled by management (separate application should be submitted along with the main application form to get admission under this quota)
Application for admission should be made in the prescribed form which can be had from the college office on payment of Rs 100/- or by M.O. for Rs.125/- after the publication of the result of the qualifying examination (plus two /VHSE) and as per the notification of the University of Calicut.
(Filled application form will be accepted with a DD worth Rs. 100 drawn in favour of GEMS Cooperative Ltd, payable at SBT, Angadippuram or will be received in the office during working hours along with Rs. 100 in cash)
Interview cards (sure/chance) will be sent to the applicants who are provisionally selected. Such students are to report before the Principal with his/her parent/guardian for the interview at the date and time with the following documents :
- 1. Interview Card
- 2. Qualifying Certificate
- 3. Transfer Certificate
- 4. Conduct Certificate
- 5. S.S.L.C Book
- 6. Two copies of Passport Size Photo (one with name and date of birth)
- 7. Community Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC/OEC students
For the admission in the management quota applicants will have to submit both General Quota and Management Quota applications in the prescribed forms which can be had from the college office on payment of Rs.150/- (General Quota- Rs.100/- and Management Quota –Rs.50/-).
(Filled General Quota and Management Quota application forms will be accepted with a DD worth Rs. 150 drawn in favour of GEMS Co-operative Ltd, payable at SBT, Angadippuram or will be received in the office during working hours along with Rs. 150 in cash)